Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanks...for..um

If I had to pick one person in the class that I'm thankful for in this class I'd pick Anna. She's the person I believe I've most talked to in class. I feel like I can actually talk with Anna I can be myself around her and she's very nice and helpful (she always has a pen that I can use). We work together in class on answering the questions from the scarlet letter. If Anna wasn't in this class I think I'd feel awkward because I feel comfortable working around her because last year we were in the same biology class. I can talk to her about something that isn't school related which makes working with her less awkward and more fun. We also occasionally have a conversation in Spanish. It lets me practice my Spanish outside of my home and at the same time I can help her or correct her Spanish. I feel like we got to know each other better than we did last year and I'm thankful for that. I hope we continue to get to know each other better. Everyone I hope you had a great Thanksgiving! :)

1 comment:

  1. AWWW! thank you! i said like the same thing in my blog too! glad to see the feeling is mutual. haha kidding. but i agree, it was nice coming into a class and having a previous friend sit ahead of you. thanks! (gracias)

    ReplyDelete