Thursday, September 9, 2010

Introduction

Hello I'm Margarita Santamaria.  I grew up in Southside Chicago and went to Morrill Elementary School.  I have three younger brothers Mauricio, Rogelio, and Reynaldo. Roge and Rey are twins.  I am the oldest and only girl.  We all live with my mother she came from Guadalajara, Jalisco.  My dad is from Mexico City.  Me and my brothers are first generation here.  I love music and play guitar and cello also a little bit of violin.  I aspire to pursue a career in music.  Though it would also be awesome to travel the world or even study to be a veterinarian.  I'm not sure what to do yet but if possible I'll do several different careers.  I like playing guitar, reading, and skating in my spare time.  I love autumn because of how the trees change color and it makes it a lot more fun to travel around the city looking at the bright yellows, and tantalizing oranges, and flaming reds  especially since it's not as hot as summer autumn is almost here.  Well that's a little bit about me arrivederci! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment